So, you’ve booked in your newborn session, what next???
- Keep us updated on any changes to your pregnancy and due date
- Start to think about your preferred style and colour for your babies session. What colour would you like your little one wrapped/swaddled in?
- Start to think about clothes for you, your partner and any siblings to wear during the photo session? After your baby is born, life can be very busy, so its good to have thought about this beforehand.
- Once baby arrives, please send us a quick message and we will confirm your newborn photography session date and time with you.
On the day of your newborn photography session…
- Bring additional milk for your baby (and a pacifier if they have one)
- Dress your baby in a front-opening onesie, this is easy to remove without waking your baby up (avoid singlets)
- Siblings are usually photographed first, so dad can take them to a park for a play after. Its a long time for little people to wait quietly, and we have a few parks within walking distance, or a short drive, from our home studio.
- For yourself, wear cool comfortable clothing. Neutral clothing photographs best, (avoiding large print/writing/logos) and take the time to ensure clean hands and nails. Get in and have your photograph taken! Its a special time of your life, and your babies life, and even if you are feeling tired, you will value these precious photos in time to come.
- Relax…enjoy the day! If you’re running late, I understand, just send me a quick message, and I’ll see you when you arrive.